Thursday, January 29, 2009

Review: Prizerebel.com

Hello this is my first review so enjoy.

The popular site Prizerebel.com claims to give free items just for filling out surveys and offer but that seemed too good to be true.

So I put the site to the test and see if the results would prove their reputation.

First of all I signed up for the site at their easy sign up page Click Here


And I was set to go. I started my first offer which gave me 1.5 points which is equivalent to $1.50 because each point is worth $1. In one hour I have accumulated 30 points which was enough to redeem my first prize. There are many free offers that do not require credit card so anyone at any age can use this site.

I browsed the available prizes and choose one to my liking which was Gears of War and waited for my prize to arrive at my door step.

Now this is the part you've all been waiting for. Did it arrive.
Well I think this picture will explain it all.


The prize arrived in less than 3 days of requesting it and it only took me an hour to earn.

So the verdict on prizerebel.com is a thumbs up because it is simple and quick and they do what they claim.

I will be posting a guide on how to complete surveys and offers on prizerebel with ease and speed!

Thank you to all who read my first post, I hope you continue to follow my blog<3

No comments:

Post a Comment